What does multi-tenant mean to us?
- Multiple Users/Tenants can belong to an organization.
- We can have multiple organizations in the same server and db.
- Any data created for the organization or any data created by the users of that organization should be segragated from the the users of another organization.
- If we want, we should be able to configure the users that belong to the same organization to view any data which other users of that organization created.
- User of an organization can have different administrative roles and authorizations.
- Organization can have different hierarchical powers defined for various set of users.
- Organization should have one or more
admin-user who can control and define access for other users in the organization.
- Organization may or may-not want their data to be shared with other organizations.