- Start your training with the free course: Try Git
- It is important to understand the process in this article.
- Memorizing the commands is not important because those are part of the UI in tools like SourceTree as clickable buttons.
- Watch this presentation on
Git Flow by Aquid
- Then move on to intermediate courses which require a paid subscription. There is a very good chance that your company already pays for it or could start paying for it. So quickly check with your reporting manager to make use of what's available.
- Git Real
- Git Real 2
- Mastering Github
- Git Hooks
- For those who love research and fully understand everything thus far perfectly ... you can also read up on:
- An interesting idea on how to do setup gitglow to be slightly different.
- Feature Branches & Pull Requests
- How can we update a
fork with changes from its source?
- How can we view just the commits that touched a particular line in a file?
- How to fix tabs, indentation and whitespaces without changing git history?
- How can we collect git statistics?